We believe in every wine experience there is a great story to tell
we want to share that story
Welcome to Canada’s only desert and discover the magic of the Oliver-Osoyoos wine country. With two unique appellations including the Golden Mile on the west side of the valley and The Black Sage Bench on the east slopes, this is some of the most valuable agricultural land in all of Canada. The result? Exceptional wines!
With over 40 wineries in this region, there is something for everyone from big bold reds to mouth-watering crisp wines. To complete our culinary adventure, we stop at one of the award-winning winery bistros (or select our gourmet 3 course picnic) for a delicious lunch. The Oliver-Osoyoos wine tour has it all, from boutique wineries to big brand wineries.
- Wine 101
- Visits to 5 Oliver Osoyoos wineries
- All tasting fees (a few exceptions)
- Complimentary delicious charcuterie and bottled water
- Free pick up and drop off between Penticton and Osoyoos
- Professional, knowledgeable wine trained guides
- Scheduled lunch break (purchase lunch separately -choose either a winery bistro or select our 3 course gourmet picnic)
- Luxurious, comfortable, air conditioned tour vehicles
This tour begins at 10:00 AM daily. Tour length approximately 6 hours.
Cost: $129 per person (+ 5% GST)