Okanagan Falls Wine Tour
We believe in every wine experience there is a great story to tell
we want to share that story
The Okanagan Falls Wineries bring together the region’s premiere wineries to offer you an exceptional tour and tasting of award winning wines.
With Okanagan Falls at its heart, vineyards stretch northward along the East Bench of Skaha Lake and across the water to Kalenden and then South over the rolling hills above Vaseux Lake. This region of the South Okanagan is a unique climatic zone known as a semi-arid steppe, the final stage of a desert area that extends up from Mexico and the United States. Along with that comes long warm days and cool nights that retain the acidity in the grapes and helps shape their distinctive character and flavours.
- Exclusive visit to the BC Wine Centre and our Wine 101 (with wine of course)
- Visits to 5 Okanagan Falls wineries
- All tasting fees
- Complimentary delicious charcuterie and bottled water
- Free pick up and drop off at any Penticton or Ok Falls address
- Professional, knowledgeable wine trained guides
- Scheduled lunch break (choose either a winery bistro or select our 3 course gourmet picnic)
- Luxurious, comfortable, air conditioned tour vehicles
This tour begins at 10:00 AM daily. Tour length approximately 5.5 hours.
Cost: $119.99 per person (+ 5% GST)